Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Absolute Craziness!

Time for an update. After being out for a week, and then returning to school during a week when there was state testing, I thought things would be a bit calmer in my realm of the school. The week turned out to be anything but calm. Due to the testing I had fewer lesson times, so lesson groups were doubled up. Wednesday and Thursday both tuned out to be 11 and 12 hour days as I had to go to an All-County rehearsal one day and a PTA meeting the next. Preliminary budget information came out last Tuesday which was like receiving a bombshell in some ways. Today I stayed after for a budget related meeting which ended at 6. When I get to school at 7, it makes for a long day. I'm not complaining, it's just a lot. Thankfully the Lord has been gracious in getting me though it. I've decided to take my other blog and use it for posts related to teaching. So starting tomorrow, check it out!

No comments: