Thursday, April 28, 2011

Three Things

Yesterday the Lord sent three things to encourage me. It was a huge blessing as I have been rather discouraged lately.
  • After my rehearsal one of my kids gave me a large bouquet of very fragrant daffodils. It was great because they kept the classroom smelling great on a very warm day.
  • Earlier this year the kids earned bracelets after performing in their first concert. One of my kids asked my why mine still looked so nice and hers didn't. I told her that I didn't wear mine every day and perhaps that was the reason. To which she said, "Oh I wear mine every day."
  • At lunch one of the other teachers told me that the previous day one of my former students who is now in 10th grade was looking for me after school. It turns out that she needed to interview a person for a class and she wanted to interview me because she was interested in becoming a teacher! I was told she was rather disappointed that she couldn't find me. I am amazed to think that five years after I was her teacher she wanted to come back and interview me.

2 comments:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pg slot99 said...

pg slot99 เกมสล็อต ค่าย พีจี ถือเป็นค่าย เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ มาแรงตลอดหลายปี ที่ผ่านมา เปิดตัวใหม่ มาใน รูปแบบเกมสล็อต 3D มีเกมสล็อต น่าสนุกตื่นเต้น ที่นักเดิมพัน ในการเข้าเล่น