Saturday, January 20, 2007

Goodnight!

My parents were supposed to come over for lunch today and then we were going to go out to a store together, but my mom called me saying that they were stuck at the exit ramp right outside my apartment because the car had died. So I ended up driving my mom back home and staying for the afternoon. It worked out well because I was able to lock myself in my old bedroom and work on my graduate work. I am in the process of writing my proposal from my research project and I am working on the methodology section, the part that describes how going to design my study. I've been avoiding writing this section like the plague, I'm not sure why, but I've just had a terrible time getting started on it. Locking myself in my old bedroom where there is nothing to be distracted by was a big blessing because I was able to truly focus on what I was writing. Lately it seems like I've been having the most terrible time concentrating on what I am supposed to be doing. Whenever I sit down to work on my paper, I am distracted by the smallest things-it's just like a child who has trouble focusing on school work. although it took me forever to get started on what I wanted to write, it was a blessing to get a big chunk done today of what needed to get done. So happiness abounds!

No comments: