Friday, May 25, 2007

A Day Off!

Boy am I thankful for a day off from school! I can't describe how nice it was not to set the alarm and then to be able to think through what needs to be done today. The down side is that running errands like going to the bank and getting gas takes twice as long because so many people had the same thought. I figured I'd stop and do a few errands before I got to the Eastman library, but those "few errands" took an hour and a half! Such as life I guess.

One other venting before I sign off and get to work on revising my paper: Eastman is now in summer mode, which means the library closes at 5:00 during the week and is closed on the weekends. If you only knew how much of a pain this is for a "summers only" Eastman student. (And not to mention that it is one of the few air conditioned places that are quiet )

That's all folks! More later!

No comments: