Saturday, June 16, 2007

He knows...

The Lord knows...knows everything about us...our deepest longings, desires, fears, everything. It is so encouraging to know that He will give us exactly what we need, and He gives it to us in His timing. Went down to Letchworth and met up with some Fredonia friends, some of whom I haven't seen in five years. It was such a blessing and so encouraging to hear how the Lord has been working in their lives. And it came at a time when I truly needed something to keep me going. It's like the Lord is saying, "I haven't forgotten about you. You're time will come." Sometimes life overwhelms me and I get bogged down in the circumstances surrounding me...forget to look up in the middle of a trial. And then the Lord makes His presence known, that He hasn't forgotten you and is still on your side. How wonderful that is!

No comments: