Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Night

My bed and I have become good friends as I have now spent the better portion of three days in it due to some nasty neck pain which is making me quite loopy. Went for an MRI today and my doctor should have the results on Tuesday. Some reasons why this is a problem: (1) waiting in pain for 4 days doesn't sound like fun (2) Monday morning I need to be able to conduct my orchestra rehearsal because (3)Tuesday night is our concert. I haven't been driving over the past few days because I've been so out of it...so Monday could be a problem if I don't show any improvement. So I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

In my online reading this evening I came across this article, one I wish I had been privy to about ten years ago when I got saved. A great article, but humbling. Very appropriate in a day and age when many of us are easily drawn towards visions, signs and miracles.

1 comment:

Lydee said...

good article. prayers that you are feeling better quickly and that the docs can figure it out.