Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Vacation!

One of the most blessed events of the year is finally here! It certainly has been quite the school year: busy, busy, busy. Perhaps it is obvious from the number of posts I have successfully completed. It has been a good type of busy and it has been exciting to see how the Lord blessed this year. A great year in many respects, but I am thankful to have a break from the chaos of traveling between two schools. One of my goals this summer is to spend more time planning for the upcoming year. My teaching load will be almost identical this coming year, so I will be able to plan better. So what's on the docket for July and August? A camping trip to Connecticut, a trip to West Virginia, taking flute lessons as well as viola da gamba lessons, playing violin in Berlioz's Requiem, accomplishing projects at home and planning for the upcoming year. Time to refresh and refuel! Perhaps I'll even write another post before October.

3 comments:

Martha said...

It is good to see you here, especially after our recent conversation. :)

I'm afraid summer will pass all too quickly. If I don't make some plans soon, the opportunity will be lost.

Gina said...

Thanks Martha! It was our conversation that reminded me I had a blog. We'll see how long I can keep it up--I do enjoy posting.

Martha said...

I'm adding you to my blog roll. :)