Wednesday, July 4, 2007

4th of July Festivities

1) Rain: Many people may not be too excited about this one, but I am glad it is raining, as we haven't had rain in quite a while and it is much needed.

2)Eastman: Yes, I've taken up my post in the Eastman library, getting ready to study music history. Why? Because we have class tonight--yes, we have class on the 4th of July. There are only 5 of us in the class, so I can't exactly skip out either. I could've been in Vermont at this time....but, once again, Eastman has claimed me. Must remember: "this too shall pass." In fact, in 5 weeks it will be over. But in the mean time, I should enjoy the fact that I got to sleep in, study at the library where it is quite, and that I am getting a break from teaching. So....a lesson in being content with the Lord has given you.

No comments: