Sunday, July 8, 2007

Niagara Falls


Yesterday I took a trip to Niagara Falls with my "other family" and had a wonderful time. We stayed on the American side, went on the Maid of the Mist, got soaked as we went up the stairs that go right by falls, rode the trolley, and did fun things related to being at Niagara Falls.

As I was searching for a photo to post, I was reminded of a Niagara Falls trip with my sister and a few friends. It all started with the four hours it took to get there.....(this was only supposed to be a two hour trip). We were driving my parent's van decided to start acting up. We stopped at a place near Buffalo to have it looked at. I don't remember what the problem was, but when we left, I was driving the van with both feet, keeping one feet on the break the whole time.


When we finally got to the Canadian side we had a great time.

But when we got back to the car, we discovered a slight problem, a.k.a the keys were locked in the car. (I think it might've been my fault.) So...AAA here we come! Only we were in Canada, so we had to call the CAA.
(Yes, that is my lovely sister on the phone with CAA.)

45 minutes later they finally came and we were on the road again!

All in all it was a memorable experience, besides, can I really complain when I got to drive across the Canadian/U.S. border wearing a fish hat?

1 comment:

Lydee said...

Hey, there's your fish hat! I like your blog!