Friday, August 3, 2007

Tomorrow

Even though it's way too late (11:55), I wanted to write a quick post. Tomorrow is the funeral for the friendly teaching assistant's aunt and I'm leading worship for the service. It is exciting in the sense of leading worship puts me in a position where I've got to completely trust the Lord to take care of my inadequacies and make it sound decent. I guess my mental image would be that of a tightrope walker. So I pray that it would go well, people would be blessed, and that He would be glorified. Amen!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it went well, thanks be to the LORD for that. Even the 12-8 time "Soon and Very Soon" sounded decent ;)...the LORD took care of ya! The LORD is pleased with the simple, and really the best we can give is still "filthy rags" anyway. When it doesn't meet up to our standards, which are probably lower than his, it can just help keep us humble in our estimation. "Do not be wise in thine own eyes..." (Pro 3:7)