Thursday, August 2, 2007

Package...

I got a package in the mail from Lydee today--a very excited event as I never get packages. As I am opening it (with a rather excited anticipation), I suddenly saw the brown spine of a library book, and low and behold, it was the Hugh Orr Soprano Recorder book we got out of Sibley--a book I'd rather not see again as it promotes the playing of high G's and A's on a soprano recorder, a dangerous endeavor for all those involved. Thanks for the package Lydee. It gave me quite a chuckle!

1 comment:

Lydee said...

Sorry to get your hopes up. I meant to email you to warn you, but I forgot. Maybe I'll send you something nice in the future instead of something that conjures up memories of high G's and A's. Listen to our recorder pieces on your DVD again for me! : )