Friday, October 19, 2007

A Blessing

Since I already posted on my other blog, I thought I would write over here. After three half days of work this week, I woke up today absolutely worn out. Yesterday as I was leaving school, I wasn't sure how I was going to make it home because I felt so bad. I'm supposed to go back to full days next week, but to be honest, I'm not sure how that will work out. I need to give it a try Tuesday and we'll see after that.

So I stayed home today and it was just a nice blessing to rest. I was able to get a few things organized and work on my grad work. A friend came over for dinner and it was nice to interact with a live human being! While I haven't been sitting around all day every day this week, I have been sitting around all afternoon every day this week and it is quite a change from my normal schedule. Anyways...my bed is calling. Goodnight!

No comments: