Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Dismal Day

There are some days you wish you could just start over. Today was one of them. Teaching went pretty well considering all things. I absolutely love the fact that my kids are so willing and ready to help. One kid came in and set up all the stands perfectly without needing help from me--a job I usually do, so that was a blessing. I only went in for a half day today because after how horribly I felt Friday after a half day of sitting, I wasn't sure what to expect. By the time I was done and sitting at my desk I was starting to feel a bit woozy, and by the time I got home I just felt plain awful. My leg is getting better, but my body seems to not be able to deal with it.

So the plan was to come home, put the foot up and work on my grad work. Instead I came home, slept, got horribly distracted and did not accomplish anything. When I tried to download a trial version of SPSS so that I could work on my data input, even that didn't work.

There are some days that I don't even have the desire and motivation to do what the Lord would have me to do in a given situation, but instead do the opposite and get into a mess. Thankfully His mercies are new every morning.

No comments: