Sunday, June 8, 2008

Maine: The Return (Part 2)

We stopped in a Wal-Mart in Maine and to our surprise we were greeted by a rack sporting not one, but three new Mt. Dew flavors. Excitement ran high as I was stocked for the ride home.






Notice the wonderful color coordination between my sister's arm and her Mt. Dew can.















I noticed on the back of one of the labels that it said there would be another new flavor released this summer as well. So...4 new Mt. Dew flavors in one summer. I'm not sure if I can handle the excitement. The only problem is that they don't have the new flavors in a diet variety. So...sugar carbs galore.

The Honey Dew coffee is Dan's. It is a brand we found in Massachusetts on our way back. What you can't see in this picture is how early in the morning it was. The Mt. Dew got opened at 8:30, due to my lack of coffee. But unfortunately it didn't really help my extreme fatigue that I was starting to feel that morning. I do believe that was the result of something else: a tick.

But you'll have to wait in suspense for that story because I'm too tired to add it right now. Have a goodnight!

3 comments:

Lydee said...

oh no! are you okay?

Lydee said...

love the mt dew pics, and the honey dew coffee, too funny!

Lydee said...

yes, textbook training (for our new series), and it was awful, think: part sales pitch/lecture, for 2 1/2 hours, uugh. I think next time I'll take a personal day.