Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Honkin Horribly Huge & Hairy Bug

As I was sitting on my bed and conversing with the friendly teaching assistant, I looked up and noticed this huge (I mean huge! It was the size of my thumb) centipede type bug crawling up my bedspread towards me. I quickly put my laptop on it while I went to go get a sneaker to kill it with. When I got back, I cautiously lifted my computer up and the thing jumped out at me. I promptly screamed, dropped the phone, and frantically jumped back all while trying to kill it. Meanwhile, the friendly teaching assistant probably thought I was being attacked, and almost didn't believe me when I said the bug was the size of my thumb. It was horrible! I've never been that up close and personal with a bug that size, and I've never screamed unintentionally when dealing with bug killing situations. This was worse than the time in college when spider eggs hatched on my bed. Needless to say, I'm not looking forward to crawling into my bed tonight.

No comments: