Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday aka Life Happens

Guess my plans for today were not what the Lord had in store for me. My plan was to get up and go to Eastman for the morning, then go over to my parents and Grandma sit. Well, at 8:45 this morning I received a slightly frantic call from the 2 year old's mother asking if I could come over and watch the kids because her husband needed to be taken into the doctor. So the long and the short of it is that I ended up bringing the 2 year old over to my parent's house while the girls went to another family's house. Needless to say, no work for Eastman has been accomplished, but we have spent time with my Grandmother which for right now is probably a more worthy pursuit in terms of lasting value. There is a part of me that is like, "Oh Lord, I really am trying to get this done...." but I guess this is the point where the rubber hits the road as far as trusting Him to help me finish the grad work. The 2 year old did finally fall asleep on the couch at 4:45 and by that time I was ready for a nap myself!

No comments: